Airlines are constantly looking for a global presence, cost reductions and productivity increases.
Through innovation and technology, APG Network has expanded to become a key partner and a powerful platform in the travel distribution system, offering outsourced services in passenger sales and marketing, reservations, finance and accounting, fare filing and consulting.
As an example of our innovative approach, APG Network forged a global partnership with IATA to develop the IBCS program to bring the accredited travel agency sales channel, via local BSP membership to airlines, anywhere in the world. IBCS, which has now evolved into the ABCS product, accounted for over 20% of BSP participation by carrier worldwide.
APG continues to innovate and is now further developing its APG IET programme which allows many airlines to maintain interline agreements with key players and also reach untapped markets where the airline is not participating in the BSP.
Our Objectives are simple:
- Airline Focused, on Distribution, Sales and Financial Services
- Targeted at improving Airlines’ Global Incremental Revenue
- Operates on a Variable Cost, Success Basis.
- A multinational contract can be signed by any APG member for any service
- Offer transparency and consistent international standards
APG - Reach the World.