Please choose your country of ticketing to check the ticket availability.
Below are the latest news articles from APG:
APG attends AFRAA conference in Victoria Falls
The AFRAA conference was held in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe between the 20th and 22nd of November 2016. AFRAA is the Africa’s larg...
APG Airlines: our brand new airline
Today APG is pleased to announce the launch of APG Airlines and the reactivation of its IET interline e-ticketing product.
Workshop in Benin
APG Benin held a workshop on Tuesday 22th December 2015 at the restaurant " Le Berlin " in Cotonou. About ten travel agents at...
Below are the some of our client airlines:
- APG brand new airlines, launched in 2016 with GP 275 IATA code,
- Leader in the airline distribution industry,
- 1 route between Nice and Bergamo
- Operates with a 7 seater BE-200 bi turboprop
- VIP and luxury service with French style
APG IET is an interline e-ticketing platform that allows travel agents to issue tickets on numerous airlines using one validating code GP-275
Why use APG IET?
- Acces to several airlines which participate in the program can be ticketed on GP
- Ability to ticket GP with any GDS
- Ticket airlines that may not display in your GDS (Member or not member of your local BSP)
- All major Credit Cards & UATP are accepted (according to your market)
- No fees or enrollment, APG IET is accessible to any travel agent with access to a GDS system
About APG Ticketing
APG Network has built an Interline E-Ticketing “hub” with its own airline APG Airlines (GP, 275). With the APG IET solution, airlines will only have to sign one single IET contract with APG Airlines to regain lost interline revenues instead of signing dozens or even hundreds of bilateral agreements.