APG AIRLINES REFUND POLICY
APG AIRLINES refund policy applies worldwide. We kindly ask you either to submit a refund application (RA) via BSPLINK or to proceed to an automatical refund via GDS in cases mentionned below.
ARC agents can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
REASONS FOR REFUNDS VIA BSPLINK:
- Involuntary refunds
- Cancellation flight / schedule change
- Dupe etkt / new etkt bought
- Death of passenger
REASONS FOR REFUNDS VIA GDS:
- Voluntary refunds
- Cancellation from passenger (Operating airlines rules apply)
Refunds will only be processed if they are not older than one year from date of ticket issue.
APG AIRLINES's refund service is free of charge.
Please attach all documents required to avoid any unnecessary rejections in these cases below :
**CANCELLATION FLIGHT / SCHEDULE CHANGE / STRIKE / BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS**
ü copy of the all PNR history.
**DUPE ETKT / NEW ETKT BOUGHT**
ü copy of the etkt issued by mistake with identical fare, routing and flight dates for same passenger name and copy of new etkt bought.
**DEATH OF PASSENGER**
ü copies of the PNR history, death certificate and family ties’ proof.
ü fill last issued etkt details in « document for refund », first issued etkt details in « original issue details » and any others exchanged etkts details in « reason for refund »). If change fees were not collected, they’ll be deducted from refund amount.
NOTES ABOUT RA BOXES:
- « reason for refund » must be filled in ENGLISH and have all details. RA could be rejected if anything is missing and/or wrong.
- « document for refund » must be filled in with correct details of etkt.
- « original issue details » must be empty if there is no exchanged etkt.
- « form of payment » must be filled in with same details as original issued etkt details.