Executive Product Director
GSSA - Melinda Buxbaum
GSSA Airline representation
The cornerstone of our World Program since 1991, our GSSA product offers world standard commercial representation and management services – globally, by region, or for an individual country. Our GSSA services also go “hand in glove” with our other APG products which provide access to the relevant area settlement system (ARC or BSP) or distribution via our APG IET product to facilitate ticketing in smaller markets, all to achieve maximum revenue results.
The cornerstone of our World Program, APG offers world standard commercial representation and management services – globally, by region, or for individual countries.
- Established airlines of any size: smaller and seasonal “Online” markets; global “Offline” markets
- For Start-up & Regional airlines; global markets.
The product aims to reduce costs, improve the customer experience and aggressively grow revenue levels, providing a point of contact in each market.
APG GSSA services may include:
- Full sales and marketing activities including targeted sales calls
- Ticketing and reservation facilities
- Product training and regional brand development
- Market intelligence reporting
- Negotiating commercial agreements with travel trade
- Negotiating and managing Interline relationships, Special Prorate Agreements
- Creative marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns
- Formulating local fares/pricing structure
- Targeted revenue growth
- Presence at major exhibitions
- Media liaison.
Scheduled service airline.
- Exceed revenue targets established by the client airline.
- Increase awareness and create a positive perception of the airline in the target markets
- Generate traffic from all market sectors as applicable, including: Interline, Internet (OTAs), Consortia, Consolidators, Tour Operators, Travel Management Companies, Corporate Travel Departments and retail travel agents
- Attain preferred carrier/supplier status
- By appropriate segmentation, ensure maximum revenue and yield
APG Network charges a percentage of net sales either on a “sold” or “flown” revenue basis based on carrier size and the scope of representation.
APG handles over 300 carrier/country GSSA agreements worldwide with business growing 50% in 2012. More airlines are choosing APG to handle their sales and client contact in secondary and tertiary markets.
Example APG GSSA clients:
Heli Air Monaco
Hong Kong Airlines
Royal Falcon Airlines
Santa Barbara Airlines