Please choose your country of ticketing to check the ticket availability.
Below are the latest news articles from APG:
Workshops in Central West Africa
APG CWA organizes APG IET Tour in the main cities of CWA. On 22nd of May, the first workshop was in Douala and it was a great s...
APG IET in PASRA Express 2013
Pasra is a professional organization for Sales Representatives and Sales Managers of Passenger Airlines established or represen...
APG IET in the Romanian Tourism Fair
APG Romania was present in Bucharest from 14th to 17th of March 2013 for the Romanian Tourism Fair to present APG IET to the Ro...
3 Workshops in Italy
APG Italy organized 3 workshops for APG IET in different cities of Italy in partnership with Travel Open Day. The Travel Open D...
Below are the some of our client airlines:
- Helicopter airline founded in 1976 on YO 747 IATA code,
- Leader in helicopter transportation,
- More than 35 year of experience in the French Riviera and the south of Europe,
- Around 80.000 passengers per year,
- Heli Air Monaco : The only schedule flight between Nice and Monaco,
- Direct connection from all flight arrivals at Nice Côte d’Azur Airport,
- Check & Fly service from and to Monaco: Direct check in to the final destination( passengers+ luggage).
APG IET is an interline e-ticketing platform that allows travel agents to issue tickets on numerous airlines using one validating code YO-747
Why use APG IET?
- Acces to over 70 airlines which participate in the program can be ticketed on YO
- Ability to ticket YO with any GDS
- Ticket airlines that may not display in your GDS (Member or not member of your local BSP)
- All major Credit Cards & UATP are accepted (according to your market)
- No fees or enrollment, APG IET is accessible to any travel agent with access to a GDS system
About APG Ticketing
APG Network has built an Interline E-Ticketing “hub” with our partners Heli Air Monaco (YO, 747) and RESIBER. With the APG IET solution, airlines will only have to sign one single IET contract with Heli Air Monaco to regain lost interline revenues instead of signing dozens or even hundreds of bilateral agreements.